Saturday, January 3, 2009

You have it hard?

Thanks to http://ninjakitteestyle.blogspot.com/ I found out about an amazing man!

I googled him and found HUGE amounts about him, and here is a video. PLEASE at least start watching at 1:27 when he starts talking to the kids!



And I thought losing 100 pounds was hard! I don't have it near as hard as him! He is an inspiration!

As for me, I went to the gym today and burned 1400 calories by exercise alone in 2 exercise sessions. I did most of it this A.M. and then finished the last 400 calories at home later that afternoon. If I'm able to burn 1400 calories 5 times a week, I may get to my goal weight by my 10th anniversary! Also, that would give me 2 days a week to lounge around home and do NOTHING:) But who knows, It may be way too much for me and I could be burned out by next week. We will see!
I consumed 1700 calories today.

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes we just need to see things in perspective!! I know I can start feeling too sorry for myself and it's good for me to see how others perservere! I don't let myself wallow in pity as much anymore!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That clip is a great clip for inspiration and many other things. thank you for sharing that with us!

    BTW great job on the work out today. That is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for that. What an inspiration!!

    You are doing great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, he is a HUGE inspiration. I'm trying to remember his struggles when I complain of mine.

    Your workouts are amazing! I'm looking forward to the day that I can do the same. I'm just curious how long does it take to burn 1400 calories for you and what machines do you use? GREAT job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go "Team Lynn"...(BLBE)

    Let's kick those numbers down...Looking forward to being a "loser" with you.. :-)

    Take Care...from another "Team Lynn" member...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on an amazing calorie burn.

    ReplyDelete